Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2016

Fun Transportation Game

 It is still summer here and I created a cool game for the beginning of the year with a transportation theme to match the cool erasers I purchased this summer from the dollar store!

I sorted 5 packages!


Wrote vowels with a blue sharpie on all the ambulances. (I may use it to make words later in the year!)

I wrote all the consonants with an orange sharpie on all the other shapes.  There were a few left over!  I can't decide if I want to write blends for later in the year or throw them in the prize box.
I used Modge Podge to cover the sharpie!  It is worth the extra time!
Then I created a recording sheet!



How do you play?

1. Choose a transportation eraser
2. Say the letter and sound
3. Find on sheet and stamp with BINGO dabber.




No comments:

Post a Comment