Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Letter Practicing

Teachers inform parents about growth and learning but I often wonder if the parents understand what is happening when papers come home from school!  
Here are 2 papers I use.  They dabbed the letters they know within 5 seconds.  I always kept one from the beginning of the year and sent the others home!  At the end of the year, we would use a different color and the students could visually see what was learned!  They were always so amazed of what they didn't know at the beginning of the year.!
video

This year, I had the students record a message about what they have learned and a comment from me!  It is so cool for the parents, and the students are so proud!
Hopefully, it provides more information for the parents!  Click on picture to go to the Blog and hear the recording!

No comments:

Post a Comment